Thursday 26 April 2012

Being Yourself

Not any really comments for today, other than being you is amazing, because there is no one else in this world who is like you. Out of 7 billion people in this whole world, you are the only you. That in itself is pretty awesome.




I Am Me


It's not about the places you haven't ever been
Or about the places you'll likely never see.
It's not about the class you failed
Or the class you passed with ease.
It's not about the person you were
Or the person you could have been.
It's not about the beauty lacked
Or the beauty never seen.
All that really matters is that you are you
and I am me.


It doesn't matter what they say
On any little story that hurts
It doesn't matter what they do
Although you could be burnt
Because it won't change how it'll be
All that matters is that you are you
And I am me


It matters to be proud,
Of who you are inside
It matters to be smiling,
Even when things collide,
It matters to be unique
In every single way,
Because you are you and I am me,
And it will always be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment